Thursday, April 24, 2008

Importance of greeting

Importance of greeting:

One important thing while you are running your business is, greet in a very very positive and excited way. Whether its on the phone, or in person. Greet the person like

Dale: Hey Raghu,

Raghu: Hey Dale, my buddy…. How r u doing this morning…

Dale: I am doing good, how are you doing?

Raghu: I am doing gr8, what Can I do for you this morning.

This whole greeting is very important. It makes the other person decide if he wants to do business with you or not.

Whenever I speak to an outside company for a quote on anything, and they speak very slowly, I just dont feel like calling them up again. On the converse, when I spoke to an automation sales person, the powerful close positive way he greeted me, made me feel good and wanted to speak to him more and did not hesitate to call him again.

Exhibit a lot of positive energy. That makes people come to you for their needs, when they have a million ppl to choose from..

No comments: